HOW TO OUTSOURCE WORDPRESS BLOGGING AND SAVE YOUR SANITY
This post focuses on how to outsource WordPress blogging efficiently and is useful for businesses and entrepreneurs who are either too busy to blog, don’t want to blog or lack the knowledge to blog with SEO and performance optimization in mind.
Prepare Your Content
Note: If SEO is important to you, please refer to our easy-to-follow guide for On-page SEO, when preparing your content.
- Copy: All verbiage that will be the core of each blog post.
- Images: Any supporting images.
- Featured Image: The image that is shown before visitors click on the post. Note: If desired, have your web designer create what is called a placeholder image for featured images. This creates a consistent look for times when a custom featured image is not required.
- Internal Links: Links to other areas of your website.
- External Links: Links to other websites.
- Categories: The categories the post should be part of.
- Tags: The tags that will help the post be identifiable when someone searches within your site.
- Functionality: Any special features that you wish to see, such as pop-up forms. Note: It’s highly recommended that you talk to your web designer about any functionality requests, prior to listing them out here.
- Design: Any special design elements that you wish to see, that maybe you saw on another website you like. Note: It’s highly recommended that you talk to your web designer about any functionality requests, prior to listing them out here.
- SEO: The additional steps or elements that you wish to provide, after following our SEO guide above.