- Using a web-based solution (e.g. OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, etc.), create a folder named “Blog”.
- For each blog post, create a folder under the “Blog” folder. Note: You should have a structure like “BlogBlog Post Title”.
- If you are only working with one designer, share the entire “Blog” folder. -OR-
- If you are working with multiple designers, you may want to optionally share only the individual blog post folders.
- For each post, create a unique reference file document (PDF) that will tell you web designer(s) what to do with the content you are providing and to also serve as a reference for both parties. Note: You should have a structure like “BlogBlog Post Titlereferencefile.pdf”.
Important: The Reference File should be as thorough as possible in order to prevent an increase in delivery, costs, or both.